Monday, November 5, 2012

Tractors and Bikes and Fashion, Oh My!

Hello!

While Hayley and I were taking these photos we couldn't help but think we look like true Wisconsin red necks. Especially with my patched jeans on and standing next to a tractor. HaHa! But these patched flannel jeans are my all time favorite pair of pants. They are so comfy and have inspired me to patch up other dated jeans of mine. My friends always say I don't own "normal people jeans." Oh well. I also get made fun of by my family for watching red neck shows, like my Big Red Neck Vacation and Swamp People then suddenly start watching Downton Abbey right after. But I can't help it that I love both ends of the spectrum.



The funny thing is that Hayley and I didn't even plan to match, it just happened. About two days a week we end up matching without even any planning. Its kind of funny.

 
I found this old bike in the field next to the tractor. It made my day! I have an obsession with vintage bikes. I really want to get one or a replica of an old bike, for college. It was to bad the one in the field was too old and broken to repair.



No comments:

Post a Comment