Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Camp Adventures

Hey Everyone!
I'm back and am sort of sad to be so. I had a really great time at my last year of camp before my last year of high school. A lot of lasts but also a lot of firsts, including making this blog with best friend, Mackenzie. Here are a couple of pics of what I've been doing for the past week:

I was camped out by Pigeon Lake maybe an hour, hour and a half from where I live. In the center of the lake is a tiny island you can canoe to. A friend and I paddled out together and took some goofy shots standing on a low tree.

 

A wonderful camp counselor brought us a massive bag of gummy worms, upon request. The bag was eaten in literally fifteen minutes.

The second to last day that I was there we went on a five-mile nature hike. But, because of the weather and the bounteous amount of mosquitoes in the area, our 'nature' hike turned into a street hike. We walked along the street side for two and a half miles. then turned around and walked the whole way back, in the rain. It's safe to say that I have had better hikes. Still, I wouldn't have changed the experience and memories for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment