Saturday, November 10, 2012

Braids and Colored Tights


 
 
Winter is on it's way! As the days go by the wind continues to chill us.
Today we decided to head over to a local park. The park had a wooden stage platform that was covered in carvings of names and dates.
 

 Mackenzie is wearing a darling grey ruffle dress with a red and navy-blue floral pattern. She's also wearing a cardigan in a red/orange color. Her necklace is a long gold chair with a camera watch on the end. The tights she wears are also navy-blue, matching the detail in her dress. Her new, buckled boots are different shades of brown and the back of them, where the zipper is, is a green, yellow, blue and red Navajo pattern.
 







 
I got this new adorable navy-blue peplum dress from Dillard's about a week ago that I just fell in love with. I paired it with a long black Vera Wang cardigan with plum purple tights, a floral circular necklace and a thin black belt to accentuate my waist. We were near a forest so I picked up this fallen pine branch that I thought created a good contrast between the purple and the blue I'm wearing.
 
 
Erika met up with us later to take a few cute shots together. Friends are the best. We had a lot of fun when she came. We tried planking, a craze incomprehensible by Kenzie and I, on top of these boulders. It was sort of a fail on all of our parts though. Haha!
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment