Saturday, October 6, 2012

Outfits of the Day

Wisconsin is at the peak of the fall season! It is my favorite time of year. I love wearing scarves, boots, and fall colors. About twice a week Hayley and I (sometimes other friends as well) go on a little walk during lunch to take pictures. We are so lucky that our school is in an area where there are all kinds of fun spots to take photos. It is also a nice break to leave the crowded, loud lunch room into a quiet area. It allows me to rest and come back to school rejuvenated.

I love this dress! I like dresses that don't usually have a shape. They are always super comfy. And my boots are from my fathers closet, haha! They are from the 80's and don't fit me at all. I am usually a size 6 or 7 so wearing men's boots didn't work out well. But they look cute just the same.


These photos were taken about a week ago, but the ones we took this past week turned out absolutely stunning. I can't wait to show everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment