Saturday, October 20, 2012

Red of the Week


We haven't really been posting the red of the week, but we are going to start again. So the red of the week is an old red chair. We went out to a park to take pictures and saw this in the middle of a field. We thought perfect, we will take pictures there. Unfortunately the chair belonged to a different photographer...But, while they walked away for a bit we ran and quick snapped a couple photos.
 



















The dress I am wearing is super loose and I always feel like spinning while wearing it. I just got it in September and I can already tell I will be able to remix it many different ways. Actually, Hayley and I will be doing a remix post soon, where we will be taking a pieces of clothing and me wearing it one way while she wears it a different way. Anyway, Hayley is wearing classic fall colors with adorable boots (that I want). We also went with our friend Erika, she is now practically part of the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment