Sunday, October 28, 2012

Outfits of the Day



 
Hey!
So, we took these photos a couple weeks ago. The leaves were immaculate that day so we had to stop along the road and click a few.
 
Our Week at a Glance:
Listening to...
Coldplay(my favorite band) and Imagine Dragons, a great new band that will continue to get more popular I'm sure.

Reading...
I just finished a book a friend lent me a month ago and never got around to finishing until now. It's called Wither, the first book in the Chemical Garden Series.
 
Traveling...
I just got back from Marquette, Michigan touring Northern Michigan University. The campus was beautiful with a whole lot to do but sadly they didn't have the specific program I was looking for, Fashion & Design or Interior Design.

Thinking about...
The future. Isn't that always on every body's mind? What does my future hold? Where will life's challenges take me?
Loving...
Pets. They always bring joy to me when you need it the most.
Excited about...
Netflix. Awesome new movies are coming out. If any of you have Netflix check it out!



No comments:

Post a Comment